- Swivel cord.
- Suitable for all hair types.
- Smart curl guards for fabulous, lasting curls like a pro.
- Natural flowing open design for perfect curls, stress-free.
- Automatic spin creates flawless curls
- Distributes heat evenly across the barrel surface resulting in shinier and healthier hair
- Control curl direction with left and right push buttons
- Automatic Shut Off: Brush turns off after 1 hour for safety
- LCS Temperature Display: Easily adjustable temperature settings up to 410°F (210°C)
- Customized Curling Time Settings: Adjustable styling time for your hair type
Type: Monofunctional curler
Applicable hair: Dry & wet
Diameter of thermal conductor: Less than15 mm
Voltage: 100-240v (Dual voltage)
Temperature Controller: Digital
Material of thermal plate/bar: Tourmaline ceramic
Power Source: Electric
Power Cord Tail Assembly Mode: Fixed, Non-rotatable
Commodity Quality Certification: 3C
Model Number: KM-TV030
Thermostat Adjustment Segments: 1
Max. temperature: 240 °C
Size: Automatic Curling Iron
Dimensions Of Heating Plate: 60x15mm
Service life of thermal plate/bar: 10,000-20,000 times
Min. temperature: 180 °C
COLOR: BLUE RED AND BLACK
HOW TO USE:
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
- Hold vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set. Remove the tool gently from the hair
- Continue around your head in 3/4" to 1" sections. If so desired, change the direction of the curl when moving to the other side of your face.
- Finish with hairspray to set your curls.